Top Ten Tuesday; Horror Books Where Water Somehow Plays A Role

It's Tuesday and perhaps time for another Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was water, so I decided narrowing it down to horror books whree water somehow plays a role.


Here's my ten spooky picks.

Inside the Devil's Nest by John Durgin

The Resort by Bryce Gibson

Blood Cruise by Mats Strandberg

Loch Ness Revenge by Hunter Shea

The Deep by Alma Katsu

The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco

Harkworth Hall by L. S. Johnson

Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand

Swamp Monster Massacre by Hunter Shea

The Well by Marie Sexton

Comments

  1. I think I would be scared of the water in these books because the covers are creeping me out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found some creepy-looking covers!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/book-covers-featuring-water-recent-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love the horror spin to this week's topic! Great list!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water element definitely ups the creepy factor on these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I could handle reading these! They definitely look scary! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge