Book Tag; TBR Book Tag

I came across the TBR Book Tag over at Feed the Crime and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun book tag.


How do you keep track of your TBR list?
I don't have a proper list, but I've got my TBR books seperated from the books I've read.

Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
As I don't have an e-reader, my entire TBR is print.

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
It's mainly based on my mood and whatever strikes my fancy at that point.

A book that has been on your TBR the longest.
I'm honestly not quite sure, but Red Dragon by Thomas Harris has been on my TBR for a while.

A book that you recently added to your TBR.
The Long Shadows of October by Kristopher Triana.

A book on your TBR list strictly because of it’s beautiful cover.
Maplecroft by Cherie Priest

A book on your TBR that you never plan on actually reading.
Let us just say that I've at the very least wary of reading Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler as I'm terrified of getting into his thought process.

An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.
The Reformatory by Tananarive Due

A book on your TBR everyone has read but you.
Hell House by Richard Matheson

A book on your TBR everyone recommends to you.
Ghostland by Duncan Ralston

A book on your TBR you’re very excited to read.
Brother by Ania Ahlborn

The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf.
For me, my Goodreads TBR shelf functions more as a wishlist more than anything, but my physical TBR shelves in my living room contains over 500 books, so I'm not going to run out of reading material anytime soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge