Top Ten Tuesday; Forgotten Backlist Titles

It's Tuesday and perhaps time for another Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl and the theme of the week was forgotten backlist titles.


Here's my ten picks.

The Jack in the Green by Frazer Lee

The Voivod: A Ghost Story by Dominic Selwood

The Well by Marie Sexton

Blood Cruise by Mats Strandberg

Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist

The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

The Graveyard Apartment by Mariko Koike

The Girl From The Well by Rin Chupeco

The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle

Suicide Forest by Jeremy Bates

Comments

  1. I remember The GIrl from the Well but only because the cover freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of any of these but I'm glad you enjoyed them.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/08/01/top-ten-tuesday-431/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than THE HISTORIAN, I haven't read any of these. Some of them look seriously spooky and I'm a wimp. Ha ha.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not finis The Historian sadly, the concept sounded intriguing, but the writing was not. Happy reading. My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/book-with-one-word-titles/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge