Let's Talk Bookish; Daily Reading Routine

It's Friday and perhaps it's time for another Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of Book Nook Bits and the theme of the week was Do you have a daily reading routine?


Here's the further prompts for this week's topic.
Do you have a daily reading routine? Do you read certain books at certain times, or just read whatever, whenever? Do you carve out time to read every day, or just read when you feel like it? Do you like reading in specific places, or do you just read wherever you can?
I do have a routine, which involves me reading after dinner/in the evening, everything from three to six hours (oh, the joy of being a single and childfree introvert living on my own). I have periods where I read every day and then there's times when it might go a week where I don't read or barely read, depending on if I've got something else that takes priority. Like, if I'm travelling, I want to explore the place I'm visiting, not read for multiple hours a day, but I might bring a book for down-time.

Although I prefer to read in the comfort of my living room, I'm totally able reading at coffee shops and such while I'm out and about. There's after all something really enjoyable with the combination of a book and a good cup of coffee.

Anyway, regardless of my schedule, books are within my reach, as I would get antsy if I don't have anything to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge