Book Tag; Personal Library Book Tag

I came across the Personal Library Book Tag created by and as it looked like such a fun tag, I decided to play along.

RULES:
  • Link back to the original creator’s post 24hryabookblog┃Personal Library Book Tag
  • Answer the questions / prompts
  • Tagging is not required, but you can if you want to 
  • Feel free to use my graphic for your own post (with credit) if you’d like or create your own

1: How do you organize the books on your shelves?
It's read/unread, then by genre/category, and alfabetically by author.

2: Any particular aesthetic or niche genre of books you’d like to see more of on your shelves?
I would love to have some more dark academia books, as well as vampires and/or creature feature horror. Oh, and more paranormal cosy mysteries.

3: Pick a book on your shelf and share the personal story behind it!
Well, I'll pick Dracula by Bram Stoker just for the sake of it. I got interested in the classic novel when I first saw Dracula - Dead and Loving It probably around 25 years ago or so. Since then, I've turned into a bit of a Dracula geek, owning multiple editions of the book, in addition to actually writing my BA thesis on it while majoring in English at university.

4: Name a book (or books) in your personal collection that people would be surprised to see that you own.
I'm sure there's plenty of books people would be surprised to see in my personal collection, one of them being Beach Read by Emily Henry, as I'm sometimes a bit wary of hyped books, especially if it's romance.

5: What’s a book that you own that’s still on your TBR?
Red Dragon by Thomas Harris. I can't remember when I purchased it, but it's probably at least ten years ago.

6: Name a book (or books) you desperately want to add to your personal library:
I would love to own a few books by Steve Stred, such asMastodon and Ritual.

7: Any particular goals you have for your collection?
Apart from more books (there's no such thing as too many books, right?), I would love to have even more diverse reads, as well as more books in various sub-genres of horror, such as folk horror and creature feature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge