Top Ten Tuesday; Books on My Summer 2023 to-Read List

It's Tuesday and perhaps it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl and the theme of the week was books on my summer 2023 to-read list.


Here's my ten picks.

Hell House by Richard Matheson

Brother by Ania Ahlborn

The Fisherman by John Langan

The House in the Pines by Ana Reyes

The Last Séance: Tales of the Supernatural by Agatha Christie

The Plague Stones by James Brogden

Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin

Banquet for the Damned by Adam L. G. Nevill

Mapping the Interior by Stephen Graham Jones

The Laughing Policeman by Elizabeth J. Brown

Comments

  1. This looks like an intense list! I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many spooky ones! I hope they're all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-425/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge