Back From The Dead Blogging-Wise

After being on hiatus for a few months, I decided getting back into book blogging as I missed it a bit. That said, I'm making use of the hiatus to also change things up a bit on this book blog.


Aside from not posting every day, the major change I'm doing to this book blog is to focus on horror and paranormal from now on, which basically excludes anything that doesn't fit into the theme(s) of the spooky and macabre. I may blog about graphic novels and non-fiction, but it needs to fit into the overall new theme of this book blog.

Those who know me well enough, know I'm a sucker for horror and the paranormal anyway (pun intended), so it's in a way natural for me to go in this direction anyway.

That said, I will still occasionally read books by other genres, but then you'll see me mention whatever book on my Instagram instead of on this book blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge