Let's Talk Bookish; Summer Reading Plans

It's Friday and perhaps it's time for another Let's Talk Bookish post, courtesy of Book Nook Bits. As it was a bit of a free for all in terms of themes this week, I decided writing about my summer reading plans.


Although I'm one of those with a weak spot for all things horror and paranormal and thus read those genres all year around, I can't deny that I occasionally read some lighter books during the summer. I sometimes also try finding some books set during summer, just to get some summer vibes in my reading.

I've planned to read some horror and paranormal (obviously), but I'll see if I can also find some other books to read too. I do after all have over 500 unread books in my shelves, so it should be easy enough finding some reading material.

Anyway, some of the books on top of my summer TBR includes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge