Book Tag; Reader Problems

I came across the Reader Problems book tag over at Feed The Crime and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun tag.

1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR, how do you decide what to read next?
I usually pull out two or three books that catches my eye, and see which one strikes my fancy there and then as I'm a bit of a mood reader.

2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
It honestly depends a bit, but I often put it down, just so I don't end up in a major reading slump.

3. The end of the year is coming fast and you’re behind on your reading challenge? Do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
If I'm behind, I try to catch up by reading novellas and shorter books, as I can read them quickly.

4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I just deal with it. Although it would be nice having matching covers, what's more important is having a complete series.

5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
I either blog about it and hope someone relates, or I keep quiet about my feelings, just to stay out of trouble.

6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying your eyes out. How do you deal?
I may sound cold-hearted for saying this, but I've never cried in public over a book.

7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
I usually don't bother re-reading books in order to play catch-up or remember.

8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I suggest going to the library if needed.

9. You have picked up and put down five books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I stay away from books for a short time period, and afterwards, pick up a novella that strikes my fancy. Let's face it, a door stopper of a book isn't going to help me get out of a reading slump.

10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read. How many of them do you end up buying?
A few, and add the rest to a to-buy list for reference.

11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read, how long do they actually sit on your shelf before you read them?
It honestly depends. It can take a day or two, or it can take years, all depending on my mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge