Book Tag; Bare Your Bookshelf Tag

I came across the Bare Your Bookshelf Tag over at Bookworm Blogger and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun tag to do.

A Book You Own, But Haven’t Read Yet
Ghostland by Duncan Ralston

Books Your Friends Love
Some includes Murder by the Minster by Helen Cox and The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden.

Books By An Author You Love
I love the historical fiction novels by James Holland, and I've got "A Pair of Silver Wings", "The Burning Blue", and "The Odin Mission".


Books At The Bottom Of Your TBR
A book that's certainly at the bottom of my TBR as I dread reading it, is Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler.

Books With Colour In The Title
  • The Night Silver River Run Red by Christine Morgan
  • The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle
  • The Woman in Black by Susan Hill
  • The Jack in the Green by Frazer Lee
  • A Pair of Silver Wings by James Holland
  • The Burning Blue by James Holland
Books Set Somewhere You’d Like To Visit
The Graveyard Apartment by Mariko Koike and The Suicide Forest by Jeremy Bates are both set in Japan, a country I would like to visit sometime.

Most Collected Author
In my case, it's Nancy Warren, as I've got the entire The Vampire Knitting Club series, as well as a few of her other books.

Mismatched Series
A Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor.

Books You Love, But Don’t Remember Well
As I've read so many books, it's too many to list really.

How Many Books Do You Have?
I haven't counted in YEARS, but if I'm having a wild guess, I think it's 1500 books, if not more.

Is Your Shelf Everything You Want It To Be?
More or less. At least I'm happy for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge