Review; The Night Vanishing (Painter Mann #2) by Dick Wybrow

Earlier this year I was fortunate enough to recieve an ARC of the mystery/paranormal novel The Night Vanishing (Painter Mann #2) by Dick Wybrow through Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
After the events of The InBetween, dead private investigator Painter Mann goes to New Orleans to find clues about the identity of his murderer.

Instead, he becomes embroiled (you gotta watch out for getting embroiled, it can sneak up on you) in case involving two-headed monsters, voodoo witches and hundreds of missing ghosts.

He's also being "hunted" by the Ghost Wranglers, a popular cable TV show determined to find the ghost PI known as Painter Mann.

My Thoughts on the Book
This was such a fun read. The plot and story was intiguing and the world building is well made. I also enjoyed Painter's integrity and sarcasm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge