Book Tag; Spooky Scary Book Tag

I came across the Spooky Scary Book Tag over at Lala's Book Reviews and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun tag to do, especially as it's close to Halloween.

1. What goes bump in the night? Name a book that has legitimately scared you while reading it.
As a lover for all things horror and supernatural, I'm honestly not easily spooked, so I'm basically not able to answer this question. To put it this way, if a book or movie actually legitimately scared me, then you're in for a hell of a spooky ride.

2. Jack O’ Lanterns and Classic Costumes: A book you always reach for during Halloween time.
I'm not one of those who re-read books, but The Woman in Black by Susan Hill is a good book.


3. Black Cats and Magic Mirrors: A book you love that is laced with superstition and/or magic.

I'm going to mention The Shapeshifters by Stefan Spjut as the book is about stallos.

4. Witch’s Brew: Favorite witch character in any book/series.
I can't decide between Hermione Granger or Molly Weasley from the HP series.

5. Ghouls and Ghosts: A book that still haunts you to this day (good or bad).

I recently read You Are Invited by Sarah A. Denzil, thanks to a digital ARC I recieved from Netgalley and it was pretty good.

6. Haunted Graveyard: You’re all alone in a haunted graveyard, you get ONE book to give you comfort, which is it?
Shepherd's Warning by Cailyn Lloyd

7. The Undead: Favorite supernatural creatures to read about (i.e. vampires, zombies, werewolves, etc).
Although I love reading about various supernatural creatures, I do have a weak spot for vampires.

8. In the dead of night: Pick a book with a black cover.
Monster on the Moors by J. M. Kelly has at least a partially black cover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge