Review; We Are All Greta: Be Inspired to Save the World by Valentina Giannella

As I've read so much about environmentalism and Greta Thunberg, I couldn't resist requesting We Are All Greta: Be Inspired to Save the World by Valentina Giannella on Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
Follow in Greta Thunberg's footsteps and join the global mission to save our planet from climate change. With in-depth text and data, this necessary and timely book will answer readers' questions on what climate change means, what its consequences will be, and what must be done to protect our world.

My Thoughts on the Book
This was an informative and helpful book for those who want to get into environmentalism. It's short, yet one can get some information from it and I really enjoyed the illustrations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge