Top Ten Tuesday; Books I’ve Read That I’d Like In My Personal Library

It's Tuesday and time for another Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books I've read that I'd like in my personal library.

I've been fortunate enough to read a bunch of interesting books through Netgalley, so my list will contain quite a few titles I've recieved as digital ARC's that I would love to have as a physical copy.

My list includes;
The Book of Hedge Druidry by Joanna Van Der Hoeven

Cold Waters by Debbie Herbert

The Winter Loon by Lori Henriksen

The Death Chute by Ambrose Stolliker

The Lemon Tree Hotel by Rosanna Ley

Bed, Breakfast and Beyond by Jo Ann S. Dawson

Region 6 by Ian James Krender

Dutch Girl: Audrey Hepburn and World War II by Robert Matzen

Stasiland by Rolf Richardson

With Gratitude by Marala Scott

Comments

  1. I adore the cover for The Winter Loon. It's so peaceful.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't deny that The Winter Loon has a peaceful cover. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge