Review; Passion Becomes You by Michelle Reid and Takane Yonetani

Recently, I was lucky enough to recieve an ARC of the manga Passion Becomes You by Michelle Reid and Takane Yonetani through Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
She’s scared to lose her heart. He’s a playboy and confirmed bachelor!
When Jemma, a secretary, first meets Leon Stephanades, her boss’s wealthy Greek client, she’s unable to take her eyes off him. His smile almost makes her heart burst. Jemma tells herself she mustn’t fall for the playboy—he changes lovers as often as her parents and her boss do! In any case, he’s a confirmed bachelor who hates being tied down. Nevertheless, aware of Jemma’s gaze, Leon tugs her toward him and softly promises, “No conditions, no promises. But while we’re together, I’ll be yours only.” Though annoyed by his arrogance, Jemma is unable to resist his kiss.

My Thoughts on the Book
Passion Becomes You is a manga novel with beautiful artwork, but I honestly struggled to like Jemma and Leon at times as characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge