Top Ten Tuesday; Winter 2018 TBR

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl and the theme of the week was Winter 2018 TBR. My list is basically my TBR for Late-a-thon, a readathon hosted in January, which suits me well in terms of kickstarting the 2019 Blogger Shame Challenge. I've planned to participate in both, as it gives me a proper kick in the rear in terms of reading some of all the press copies I've got.

My picks are;
Effekten av måneskinn på nyfallen snø by Tove Braathen

Mischling by Affinity Koar

Vi som er annerledes by Veselin Markovic

Trikset by Emanuel Bergmann

Håpet by Mich Vraa

De tapte barna by Rosanna Ley

Kjærlighetens magiske regler by Alice Hoffman

Ingenlund - Morrigans forbannelse by Jessica Townsend

Klokkemakerens datter by Kate Morton

Tre kvinner av Mari Ann Augestad

Comments

  1. Oh, I love that cover for The Clockmaker's Daughter! I hope you enjoy these books and have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll enjoy the books. Have a great week you too. :-)

      Delete
  2. Älskar omslaget för Ingenlund. Det har en sorts Mary Poppins och Peter Pan vibe.

    Min TTT: https://dinaratengri.com/2018/12/ten-books-i-want-to-read-this-winter/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan ikke nekte for at akkurat det omslaget har litt Mary Poppins/Peter Pan over seg. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge