Book Tag Saturday; My Life in Books - 2018 Edition

I discovered the My Life in Books tag over at Books and Me!. As the year is soon over, I decided to play along. The rules are pretty easy, answer using only books you've read this year.

Here's my answers, books read in 2018 style.
In high school I was: The Reading Buddy by Bryce Gibson
People might be surprised (by): The Haunting of Dr. Bowen by C. A. Verstraete
I will never be: The Girl Without Skin by Mads Peder Norbo
My fantasy job is: The Diary of a Bookseller by Shaun Bythell
At the end of a long day I need: Heavy Metal and You by Christopher Krovatin
I hate it when: Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
Wish I had: You by Caroline Kepnes
My family reunions are: Too Many Tamales by Gary Soto
At a party you’d find me with: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I’ve never been to: The Blackhouse by Peter May
A happy day includes: The Cosy Teashop in the Castle by Caroline Roberts
Motto I live by: A Murder to Die For by Stevyn Colgan
On my bucket list is: The Street Food Secret by Kenny McGovern
In my next life, I want to have: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge