Review; Kitchen without Borders: Recipes from Refugee and Immigrant Chefs and Stories of the Journey to Make a New Home by The Eat Offbeat Chefs

Last year I was fortunate enough to recieve an ARC of the cookbook Kitchen without Borders: Recipes from Refugee and Immigrant Chefs and Stories of the Journey to Make a New Home by The Eat Offbeat Chefs through Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
A cookbook with wide-ranging roots and a very deep heart: 80 authentic, off-the-beaten-path recipes for delicious dishes from Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Eritrea, Venezuela, and other countries are shared by chefs who arrived in the US as refugees and found work at the Eat Offbeat catering kitchen.

My Thoughts on the Book
The Kitchen without Borders was such a fun cookbook. It's filled with stories and great recipes from various countries, such as Nepal, Venezuela, Iraq and Syria. There's also a bunch of recipes I would love to try, ,such as the Red Pepper Soup from Central African Republic and Poulet Gras from Guinea. I'll sooner or later buy my own physical copy of this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge