Book Tag Saturday; Finally Fall Book Tag
I came across the Finally Fall Book Tag over at MeAsIShouldBeBooks and I decided I wanted to do this tag as it looked like a lot of fun. The tag itself is originally made by Brittany.
Now, over to the questions.
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai.
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
I would love to be part of the Weasley family.
5. The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
The Turn of the Screw by Henry James.
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon.
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
The Red Shoes by Laura Erwin.
9. Fall returns every year: name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon.
Bram Stoker's Dracula.
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favourite cozy reading “accessories”!
Woolen blankets and big mugs filled with either coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
11. Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people!
If you want to do this tag. consider yourself tagged.