Top Ten Tuesday; Books With A School Setting

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was a back to school/learning freebie, so I decided to write a top ten list of books with a school setting. Note that some of the books have the school setting part of the time, but some of the setting is at a school nontheless.

My picks are;

 Spinner by Michael J. Bowler
Tompkin's School for the Extraordinarily Talented by Tabi Slick
RoseBlood by A. G. Howard
Night School by C. J. Daughterty
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Fifteen Seconds of Normal by Alex Marestaing
Death by Diploma by Kelley Kaye
Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Comments

  1. I love the art school in Daughter of Smoke and Bone, it would have been great to spend more time there!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/08/28/top-ten-tuesday-174/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been so cool, not to mention hanging out with Karou. :-)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these! I'll have to check some of them out. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Fangirl in my 'tbr' and am hoping to get to it later this year along with Carry On.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/08/top-ten-tuesday-back-to-schoollearning.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list is just a glowing example of books I have been saying I need to read since they came out but have yet to get to.

    My TTT https://wp.me/p3ftwe-WI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel guilty, there's plenty of books that I want to read as well that I haven't got the chance to read yet.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge