Dikt; Tokens of Love av Omar Osman Jabak

What gift can I give her in token of my love?
It should be something most women think of!
Something like a book, a perfume, or a rose.
She can read the book wherever she goes.
When she reads the book, my love grows
My name shall be on every page she reads.
It's not the book; it's my love she heeds.
I know women like perfumes so much.
I think a small bottle will be a nice touch.
Every time she wears some, I'll be around.
The scent she smells will keep her bound.
I think a rose or two will be a great gift!
As women, we know, identify with it.
It could be red, yellow, white or pink.
A rose of any color is a joy they think.
I think a book, a perfume and a rose.
Shall bear witness to my noble cause.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge