Top Five Tuesday; Sanity Savers - Things I'm Enjoying While In Isolation

Alright, even though I posted a Top Ten Tuesday post earlier today, I couldn't resist posting a Top Five Tuesday too, thanks to Bionic Book Worm. The theme of the week was top five sanity savers - things I'm enjoying while in isolation. Well, technically I'm not in isolation, but considering the Corona virus, it's not like I'm overkill social these days. Alright, who am I kidding? I'm an introvert, it's not like I'm that social to begin with.

Anyway, here's some of the things I'm enjoying these days.

1. Writing a poem a day for NaPoWriMo
2. Taking photos, especially for Bookstagram (if anyone wants to check out my Instagram account, feel free)
3. Cooking and baking - I got to eat, virus or not
4. Knitting - at the moment I'm working on a pair of socks
5. Of course I have to list reading - who am I kidding? I'm a book dragon after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge