Book Tag Saturday; The New Year's Resolution Book Tag

I came across The New Year's Resolution Book Tag over at The Book Dutchesses and I wanted to play along as it looked like a fun tag.

An Author You’d Like to Read That You’ve Never Read Before
Sarah J. Maas. I'm late to the party, I know.

A Classic You’d Like to Read
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

A Book You’d Like to Re-read
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling

A Book You’ve Had for Ages and Want to Read
Emma by Jane Austen

A Big Book You’d Like to Read
Les Misérables by Victor Hugo

An Author You’ve Previously Read and Want to Read More of
James Holland

A Book You Got for Christmas and Would Like to Read
Didn't get any books for Christmas, apart from a cookbook I don't want to read

A Series You Want to Read (Start and Finish)
The Night Watch series by Sergei Lukyanenko

A Series You Want to Finish (That You’ve Already Started)
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

Do You Set Reading Goals?
If so, how many books do you want to read in 2020?
I've set my goal to 200 books.

Any Other Reading Goals?
Read at least five more books for my World Literatue Project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge