Book Tag; My Life in Books Tag

I came across the My Life in Books Tag over at Feed The Crime blog and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun tag.

Find a book for each of your initials:
K: Kartography by Kamila Shamsie

F: Faceless by Amma Darko

J: Jennifer Government by Max Barry

Count your age along your bookshelf: what book is it?

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

Pick a book set in your city/country
I Will Miss You Tomorrow by Heine Bakkeid, a Norwegian author.


Pick a book that represents a destination you want to travel
I would love to travel to India, so I could mention The Marriage Bureau for Rich People by Farahad Zama.


Pick a book that’s your favourite colour
I love both red and black, so I think this edition of Animal Farm by George Orwell would be suitable.


Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Probably HP & The Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling, as I recieved it as a Christmas gift way before the hype in Norway.


Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot. I don't know why, but I honestly struggled reading it at university.


Which book on your TBR will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
Probably Les Misérables by Victor Hugo as it's HUGE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge