Top Ten Tuesday; Childhood Favourites

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for yet another Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was childhood favourites, which made me go down memory lane a little bit. I could probably have written a top ten list of Roald Dahl books only, but I decided to throw some other books into the mix as well, considering all the books I encountered as a kid.

My picks are;

The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter

When the Robbers Came to Cardamom Town by Thorbjørn Egner

The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis

The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame

Ronja, The Robber's Daughter by Astrid Lindgren

The Brothers Lionheart by Astrid Lindgren

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl

Mathilda by Roald Dahl

Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl

Dany the Champion of the World by Roald Dahl

Comments

  1. I loved The Tale of Peter Rabbit, too.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing a lot of Roald Dahl today and it's making me happy. :)

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised there's a lot of Roald Dahl really. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge