Top Ten Tuesday; Places Mentioned In Books That I'd Like To Visit

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for yet another Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was places mentioned in books that I'd like to visit.

Here's my picks;

Prague (Czech Republic), Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Guernsey (UK), The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

Vermont (US), The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon

Beijing (China), Beijing Doll by Chun Sue

Outer Hebrides (UK), Coffin Road by Peter May

Iceland, The Legacy by Yrsa Sigurdardottir

Solomon Islands, Devil Devil by Graeme Kent

The Mütter Museum (US), Boneseeker by Brynn Chapman

Marrakech (Morocco), The Saffron Trail by Rosanna Ley

Paris (France), The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George

Comments

  1. The Mutter Museum sounds like a very interesting place to visit.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vermont is a beautiful state. You should definitely visit it someday!

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Paris but that's it from your list! I'd love to go to Guernsey, wouldn't be too far for me & Prague!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/26/top-ten-tuesday-200/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many interesting places to visit, isn't it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge