Book Blogger Hop; Taking a Break From Blogging?

It's Friday again, which means it's time for another Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "Have you ever thought about taking a break from blogging/Booktubing (if you're a Booktuber)? If you have, how long was the break and what did you learn from it?".
It has been times when I considered taking a break from blogging, and even quit, but I decided not to. Even though I love blogging about books, there was times when I was a bit sick and tired of "everything" related to the blog and I felt uninspired to continue. Even though I didn't take a break, I at least learned to not pressure myself too much in terms of the blog and also do the blogging stuff I thought was fun. There's no point in blogging, if the fun is lacking and it feels like a chore.

Comments

  1. That's true, that if it feels like a chore, then it's not worth it. Thanks for answering my question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true. It should never feel like a burden. I so a lot of forward planning with my blog, to keep the pressure down as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planning helps out A LOT. I should keep my mouth shut, as I have around 2 months worth of blog posts to keep the pressure down. :-P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge