Book Tag Saturday; The Birthday Book Tag

I came across The Birthday Book Tag at Heather's Reading Hideaway, and the original can  be found here. As it is my birthday today (I've turned 30, yikes), I decided I wanted to play along.

Here's my answers.
1. Birthday Cake - A book with a plot that seems cliché but you adore it anyway.
The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George.

2. Party Guests - Your most anticipated book release for this year.
The year is almost over, but I'm keen on reading Blood Communion by Anne Rice.

3. Birthday Presents - A book that surprised you with how much you love it.
Germinal by Émile Zola.

4. "Happy Birthday" Song - A book that certainly deserved all the hype it got.
Can I mention a trilogy instead? If so, I want to answer Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.

5. Happy Music - A book with some very beautiful and truly memorable quotes.
I'll make it easy for myself and answer Milk & Honey by Rupi Kaur.

6. Getting Older - A book that you read a long time ago, but you think you would appreciate more if you read it s a more mature reader.
In the Name of Honour by Mukhtar Mai.

7. Sweet Birthday Memories - A book that kept you incredibly happy during a sad or demanding period of your life.
That would probably be the Weetzie Bat series by Francesca Lia Block, as it showed it was room for "odd balls" like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge