It's less than one hour left until Dewey's Readathon officially starts, which means it's time to answer the opening meme. For those who are unfamiliar with it, Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon is basically a reading marathon where you read for 24 hours, even though I might admit that since it starts at 2 PM where I live, I do get some sleep during the night. I don't see the point in trying to push myself if my head is too loopy due to lack of sleep.
Anyway, here's my answers for the opening meme.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Bryne, Norway
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Probably "The Spy" by Paulo Coelho
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? A chocolate macaron from Chili Chocolate and some orange flavoured marzipan with chocolate coating.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm obviously a bookworm and I'm currently working at an independent bookstore in Stavanger (Norway).
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I've usually made some kind of calzones and slowcooked latte for the previous readathons, but I didn't get the time to do it this time as I had a few errands in Stavanger to do before the readathon started, so now I'll be drinking tea and eating fish & chips instead.