Omtale; Tompkin's School: For The Dearly Departed av Tabi Slick

Takket være et leseeksemplar fra YA Bound Book Tours fikk jeg muligheten til å lese Tompkin's School: For The Dearly Departed av Tabi Slick, og nå kommer omtalen.

Beskrivelse fra Goodreads
Visions of the past, powers beyond belief, and a school that has been waiting for them for over a hundred years. Kain and Izara's abilities have advanced far greater than they ever imagined possible and it's all due to their new friend that has joined them...or is it?
This year will bring the Torvik twins closer to solving the mystery of who they are, why they have these powers, and even closer to unveiling the school's most haunting secret.

"I shivered at the sight of the wolf-man killing one of the intruders that night they had chained Bart to the ground.“Destiny of beings is about to come to fruition,” the voice of the being’s human companion rang in my ear.The scene turned to liquid and then I saw Izzy standing in front of me.“You know his face,” a voice that didn’t belong to my sister bellowed from within her.I will return....I will return to my children.My whole body writhed in pain as the voice filled my head."


Mine tanker om boka
Jeg hadde sans for denne boka og jeg følte jeg ble litt mer kjent med noen av karakterene. Nå håper jeg på at det ikke tar for lang tid før siste boka i denne trilogien blir utgitt, da jeg har lyst til å vite hvordan ting blir avsluttet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge