Dewey's Readathon April 2017

Yay, it is finally Dewey's Readathon again. While some kids really look forward to Christmas, as I grown up, I really look forward to Dewey's Readathon.

Now it is time to answer the opening survey.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm currently in Bryne, Norway.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? It's hard to choose just one, but I do look forward to read Goldchild 5 and 6 by Kaori Yuki.3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Not directly a snack, but I'm looking forward to eating what we call "pizzahorn" in Norwegian (recipe found here).4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm in my last year at university for a BA/undergrad degree, majoring in English language and literature and I'm currently writing my BA thesis on Bram Stoker's Dracula (focusing on gothic elements as the uncanny and the double + female identity and gender roles in the Victorian era).5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I've done a few readathons over the last years and this time I'm taking a few breaks inbetween reading so my brain don't get too loopy, plus I'm also having some healthy snacks like carrots and tzatziki.

Comments

  1. Healthy snackers always amaze me. :) I'm definitely a junky snacker, though I've scaled way back for this Dewey's and won't pig out as much as I have in the past. Hope you have a wonderful day of books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is to any comfort, I do have some chocolate as well to balance things out. ;-)

      Have a wonderful day of books you too. :-D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge