Let's Talk Bookish; Summer Reading Recap

It's Friday, which means it's probably time for another Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of Book Nook Bits and today's topic is summer reading recap.


Here's the further prompts for today.
What were the best books you read this summer? Did you meet your reading goals for the season? Were there books you had hoped to get to? Did you do any fun non-reading activities this summer?
A few of the best books I read this summer includes Clown in the Cornfield by Adam Cesare, City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab, and SCRAVIR - While Whitby Sleeps by C. M. Vassie, the latter being a birthday gift I recieved last year. I can't say I created any reading goals for summer as I'm a bit of a mood reader, but I had hopes of reading The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia, which I sadly didn't manage to get to. Fingers crossed I'l manage to read it soon though.

Although I had a staycation this year, I did have a few fun non-reading activities done this summer, such as eating ice cream by the harbour, visiting a food truck festival, and attending a whisky tasting at the local distillery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge