Let's Talk Bookish; Autumn TBR

It's Friday and thus perhaps time for another Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of Book Nook Bits and today's topic is autumn TBR.


Here's the further prompts for today.
It’s almost fall! Are there books you’re looking forwards to reading as the weather gets cooler? Do you like to read specific kinds of books during fall? Are there any kinds of books you absolutely cannot read during fall?
There's a couple of spooky short story collections I want to read this autumn, and in general I'm always keen on reading horror and paranormal fiction this time of year. Alright, I always read spooky books, but i's even more fun reading them during spooky season. I can't say there's any kind of books I absolutely can't read during autumn, but I do struggle reading books set during summer in the autumn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge