Book Blogger Hop; First Ever Library Visit

It's perhaps time for a new Book Blogger Hop post courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and the question of the week was "Do you remember your first library visit?".


I honestly can't say I remember it, as I was fortunate enough having a library literally down my street when I was a kid and my parents often took me there to borrow books. I was probably a few months old the first time I was at a library. Perhaps needless to say, I was turned into a book lover from a young age, which is a good thing.

Comments

  1. I cannot remember my very first visit to the library either, but I do remember my mom taking my brother and I frequently when we were children. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge