Top Ten Tuesday; Books With Females On The Cover

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books with X on the cover, and I decided on women/teenage girls.


Here's my picks.
The Vampire Knitting Club by Nancy Warren

Dread Nation by Justina Ireland

Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia

The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco

Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle

This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron

Jamilia by Chingiz Aitmatov

The Dead Don't Drink at Lafitte's by Seana Kelly

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand

Comments

  1. Sawkill Girls was one of those books I totally picked up for the awesome cover and then was disappointed in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The women (and these covers) are striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually one for people on the covers of books but I do really like This Poison Heart's cover, I think because it's illustrated rather than a stock photo.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/04/26/top-ten-tuesday-365/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge