Announcing a Pride-inspired Bookstagram Photo Challenge For June 2021

Happy International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia. Considering what day it is, as well as it's Pride month next month, I figured out I could announce the LGBT+ Bookstagram photo challenge I'm hosting next month.


If you want to participate, it's not like you need to post specific photos for specific days, as long as you post them all during June. Though, if you want to use some of the prompts for specific weekday hashtags, such as #fantasyfriday, #sapphicsaturday, #bookstacksaturday or #mysterymonday (or other Bookstagram challenges for that matter), I'm not going to stop you. I also tried to keep the prompts somewhat open/flexible, so you all had some wiggle-room in terms of what books you wanted/could use. All I ask is for you to have fun and be creative, as well as using the hashtag #TrykksvertePride2021 and use LGBT+ books (or authors) for the challenge. 

I'll also post the illustration with prompts on my own Instagram profile some time today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge