Review; Practically Pagan - An Alternative Guide to Cooking by Rachel Patterson

Last year I was fortunate enough to recieve an ARC of the cookbook Practically Pagan - An Alternative Guide to Cooking by Rachel Patterson through Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
Practically Pagan - An Alternative Guide to Cooking is a book designed to take you through the seasons. Working with produce when it is at its best with recipes for everyone and menu ideas reflecting the energy of each month of the year, it presents family style, no fuss cooking to nourish the body, spirit and soul. Recipes include; meat main, vegetarian/vegan main, soups, standard and vegan desserts, bread and of course...cake; both standard and vegan options. An Alternative Guide to Cooking is the first volume in an exciting new lifestyle series from Moon Books, which offers body, mind and planet-friendly alternatives to every-day tasks.

My Thoughts on the Book
I really liked this book, as it had lots of recipes I wanted to try, both some more basic and some with a fun twist. It's also arranged by month, which I found really fun, as there's some pagen info for each month in addition to focusing on what produce is in season at that time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge