Review; A Warm Friendship by Ellen Delange and Jacqueline Molnár

Earlier this year I recieved an ARC of the picture book A Warm Friendship by Ellen Delange and Jacqueline Molnár through Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
Squirrel and Snowman are the best of friends. Will their friendship last forever?

A warm story about making friends and letting them go. For friends ages 5 years and up.

My Thoughts on the Book
A Warm Friendship has a sweet and heartwarming message. What I also liked about this book was the vibrant and beautiful illustrations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge