Friday Face Off; "A Horse, A Horse, My Kingdom For A Horse"


It's Friday and today I decided to participate in Friday Face Off, hosted by Lynn's Books and the theme of the week was a cover featuring a king.

Personally, I chose the novel "The Kitchen Boy" by Robert Alexander, which tells about the last tsar and his family around the time when they were executed by the communists.

Here's the covers;





They're all pretty in their own right, especially since they use historical photographs, but I struggle to choose between number one and three.

Comments

  1. What a superb choice! And a heartbreak... For me it's the third one featuring the girls as well. I just wish the text box was less intrusive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a heartbreak for sure. And I see your point with the text box.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge