Book Tag Saturday; Beauty and the Beast Book Tag

I found the Beauty and the Beast Book Tag at The Bibliophile Girl, who again found it at someone else's blog. As I love The Beauty and the Beast (both Disney-versions), I couldn't resist this one.


‘Tale as Old as Time’ – A popular theme, trope or setting you will never get bored of reading. 
Those who knows me well enough, probably knows that I have a "thing" for WW2-books, both fiction and non-fiction.


Belle – A book you bought for it’s beautiful cover that’s just as beautiful inside too.
 
RoseBlood by A. G. Howard.
 

Beast – A book you didn’t expect much from but pleasantly surprised you.
 
The Saffron Trail by Rosanna Ley



 Gaston – A book everyone loves but you don’t.
The Twilight Saga, I tried reading through the first 100 pages of the first book, but I honestly gave up. 


 
Lefou – A loyal sidekick you can’t help but love more than their counterpart.
The Bulldog Orson in "Tail & Trouble" by Victor Cantana. Don't get me wrong, I love Gabriel as well, but there is something about that dog.


 
Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiér, and Cogsworth – A book that helped you through a difficult time or that taught you something valuable.
 
"Weetzie Bat" by Francesca Lia Block helped me a lot while I came out as bisexual, as it gave me a bit of comfort. In addition, it taught me it is okay to be different.



‘Something There’ – A book or a series that you weren’t into at first but picked up towards the end.
 
For me, it was probably the novel "The Almond" by Nedjma. I was unsure in the beginning, but in the end I really liked it.



 
‘Be Our Guest’ – A fictional character you’d love to have over for dinner.
 I would love to have Hercule Poirot over, as I think it would lead to many interesting discussions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge