Book Blogger Hop; Friends and Book Discussions

It's Friday again, which means it's time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, thanks to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "When meeting with friends, do your discussions usually turn to books?".
It's fair to say that it often turns to books, though it happens more frequently with some friends than others. One of my friends from university and I sometimes have "bookshopping dates", so then it's pretty natural that our conversations turn to books.

I might add that not all of my friends are equally as much bookworms as myself, so in some cases books are more mentioned than actually talked about.

Comments

  1. I don't know anyone that likes to read, so my answer was "no" for this week's question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame, but luckily there's the bookish online community. :-)

      Delete
  2. I like the bookshopping dates. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a lot of local book-loving friends, so not so much for me. I love the idea of bookshopping dates! Sounds fun. *^-^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bookshopping dates are fun, but fortunately there's the bookish online community if one doesn't have any local book-loving friends.

      Delete
  4. I am the same way with my friends, I also have a book lover friend that we both always go to the movies together to watch films that are base on books that we have already read. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome post and here is my link to my blog hop answer.

    http://katisbookaholicramblingreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/book-blogger-hop-69.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, it depends on who I am with. Sometimes it turns to books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends a bit with me as well, considering that not all of my friends are that into books.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge