Dewey's Readathon; 10 Years in 10 Books

As it is the ten year anniversary for Dewey's Readathon, the hosts had a grand challenge for us participants. That challenge was to write a list of ten books, one recommendation for each year the readathon has existed (basically 2007 to 2017).

I can't deny that I've read quite a few books throughout the years, but when searching for suitable books, I realized that I've read a lot more "newly published" books after I've started book blogging. Luckily I still managed to find a book I've read for each year and here's my list of book recommendations.

2007; No Time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay
2008; Hakawati by Rabih Alameddine
2009; I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali
2010; Black Mamba Boy by Nadifa Mohamed
2011; A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
2012; I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
2013; Scales by Amity Green
2014; Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
2015; Murder in Absentia by Assaph Mehr
2016; Bitter Sweet Love by Michael Faudet
2017; The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden

Comments

  1. Hope you had a great readathon! I haven't read any on this list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly had a blast during the readathon. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge