Topp ti tirsdag; Sanger jeg skulle ønske var bøker

Ny tirsdag og dermed ny topp ti liste, takket være The Broke and the Bookish. Denne ukens tema er sanger jeg skulle ønske var bøker.

Min liste er;

  1. The Beast of Pirate's Bay av Voltaire
  2. The Industrial Revolution (and How It Ruined My Life) av Voltaire
  3. The Lunatics Have Taken Over the Asylum av Collide
  4. I Want My Innocence Back av Emilie Autumn
  5. Temple of Love av Sisters of Mercy
  6. Nemo av Nightwish
  7. Call Me When You're Sober av Evanescence
  8. The White Cliffs av Katy Carr
  9. The Most Beautiful People are Broken av Maria Doyle Kennedy
  10. I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) av Meat Loaf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge