Announcing the 2022 WWII Reading Challenge

When I looked at my bookshelves, I realised I had quite a few unread non-fiction books about World War II. As a way to kick myself in the rear, I figured out I wanted to read more about that topic next year and why not host a reading challenge so others could participate too? I guess I'm not the only one with an interest in that topic.


As with the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge I'm hosting, I'll make things fairly easy, no sign-ups required. You're free to read any genres (fiction, non-fiction, graphic novels, etc) and in any formats (audio, physical, e-books, etc), as long as the main topic of the book is about WWII. The challenge will run from January 1st 2022 until December 31st 2022. Even if I don't have any sign-ups or anything, feel free to post on Instagram or Twitter, using the hashtag #TrykksverteWW2ReadingChallenge , as it would be fun to see what you're reading, if you're willing to share.

It's perhaps time to go through the shelves in search of books about World War II. Happy reading next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge