Top Ten Tuesday; Books On My Summer 2021 TBR

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was simple enough as it was books on my summer 2021 TBR.


Here's my picks.

Women Don't Owe You Pretty by Florence Given

Wench by Maxine Kaplan

The Animals at Lockwood Manor by Jane Healey

Lizzie by Dawn Ius

The Unbinding of Mary Reade by Miriam McNamara

The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde

Grrls on the Side by Carrie Pack

I Can't Think Straight by Shamim Sarif

Krik? Krak! by Edwidge Danticat

Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle

Comments

  1. I enjoyed The Animals at Lockwood Manor - some lovely characters there and slightly creepy setting! All those animals too! Hope you enjoy it when you get to it.
    This is my TTT of the books I am currently thinking of getting to this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of positive things about the book, so I hope I'll enjoy it when I get to it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Lizzie looks interesting. Do you know a lot about that case?

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a lot about the Lizzie Borden case and watched a few documentaries, which made me interested in this book. :-)

      Delete
  3. I've not read any of these, but I hope you enjoy them! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday/ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge