Book Tag; I Love Spring Tag

I came across the I Love Spring Tag over at Lala's Book Reviews and I decided to play along.

How is Spring where you live?
It's ever-changing weather as usual, but apart from that spring is pretty okay where I live. At least spring flowers such as tulips are starting to grow.

Most anticipated book release this Spring?
For me, one of the most anticipated spring releases is Deadly Ever After by Eva Gates. I've read a few other books in this cosy mystery series and it's really fun.

Show us a book cover that makes you think of Spring:
The Woman in the White Kimono by Ana Johns

Where are you going to read this Spring?
As I'm having a major reading slump/reading block at the moment, I'm not entirely sure. The pandemic doesn't help either in terms of travelling and such.

Find a cover with the sun on it!
Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

What are your favorite Spring reads?
Toxic Toffee by Amanda Flower

Find a book with many different colors on it.
The Marriage Bureau for Rich People by Farahad Zama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge