Review; Something Borrowed, Something Mewed (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #5) by Bethany Blake

Last year I was fortunate enough to recieve an ARC of the cosy mystery Something Borrowed, Something Mewed (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #5) by Bethany Blake through Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards, but I haven't published my review until now.

Description from Goodreads
Daphne Templeton's sister Piper is getting married--and their mother is getting carried away. She insists on hiring Sylvan Creek's top event planner, Abigail Sinclair, who proposes an Independence Day theme complete with Statue of Liberty-inspired bridesmaid dresses. With all the bickering among the families, Daphne's glad her only duty right now is pet-sitting for Abby's cat, Ms. Peebles. But there are some fireworks coming that aren't part of the ceremony. The Poconos will never be the same . . .

At a tension-filled dress fitting, the abrasive wedding planner is found strangled by a garter--a weapon both borrowed and blue. Now Daphne's services are required not just for organizing the big day, but for figuring out whether one of the in-laws is an outlaw . . .

Includes recipes for homemade pet treats!

My Thoughts on the Book
This was a fun and entertaining read and I loved the pets and several of the characters. Though I had suspicions who the murder is, there was a twist in the end I that surprised me a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge