Review; WITCHDOCTORPOET by Bola Juju

A while ago I was fortunate enough to recieve a copy of WITCHDOCTORPOET by Bola Juju from Netgalley. I've finally read it and today I'll post my review.

Description from Netgalley
WITCHDOCTORPOET is the debut collection of poetry and prose by the US based artist, Bola Juju. This book explores topics such as love, spirituality, womanhood, addiction, ancestral trauma and the unwavering power of healing from the inside out. WITCHDOCTORPOET is an offering to those in need of a sensual and empowering stance on the realities and legacies of the Diaspora.

My Thoughts on the Book
I enjoyed reading this beautiful poetry collection, which contained poems on several topics such as womanhood and love. As with most poetry collections, there were some poems I enjoyed more than others, but it is of course my personal taste and doesn't mean the other poems were bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge