Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon; Opening Survey for October 2019

It's soon time for Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon to start (less than an hour) and I am really looking forward to it. I've lost count how many times I have participated in this readathon, but it is a lot of fun. Today is pretty much a suitable day, considering it's raining outside.

Part of the fun is of course reading books (ha, like I need an excuse for that), but also the global community around it. It's also fun to lurk around in the Facebook group seeing all the TBR piles and snacks.

Anyway, it's time for me to answer the opening survey for this round.


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Bryne, Norway

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
It's The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova. I've already started a bit on it and considering the size, it might be the only book I'll manage to read during the readathon.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Apart from some chocolate cookies, I really look forward to some baked goods I managed to rescue through the Too Good To Go app yesterday.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Apart from being nicknamed a bookdragon by some of my friends, I have a BA degree majoring in English and I dream of having a Victorian-inspired library/study filled with overflowing bookshelves and a fireplace. It's allowed to dream, right?

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
As I've participated in so many readathons, it's a bit of a blur what I did during the last one, but this time I will anyway focus on reading one or several longer books, rather than reading tons of shorter ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge