Top Ten Tuesday; Books I Can't Believe I Read

It's Tuesday again, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books I can't believe I read. Personally I interpreted that one as books I wish I hadn't read and/or wish I got my time back (sorry guys, I can't like all books I read).

My list includes;

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith

The Cries of Vampira by Sean H. Robertson

Psychopomp and Circumstance by Andrean Messmer

Perpetual Night by Georgina Morales

Et sted på grensen by Emilie Edland

Stål by Silvia Avallone

Marina Bellezza by Silvia Avallone

A Wolf on the Loose by Dan Straka

Et rike for sultne sjeler av Lorraine López

100 tak med hårbørsten før sengetid av Melissa Panarello

Comments

  1. I haven't read any of these, but I admit I am a bit curious about Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to stop you from reading P & P & Zombies. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge